Graffica secures eDEP contract
11 April 2012
Posted by Graffica
Graffica has been awarded a three and half year contract to support, maintain and develop the EUROCONTROL eDEP Platform. The framework contract also includes further development and maintenance of the STORIA platform and ESCAPE Ground Tools.
The scope of work in the first year will include:
- Enhancements to the Tower Simulator and Integrated Tower Working position to support SESAR WP 6.7 and 6.9 activities. In particular further development of interfaces to allow it the platform to be connected to and validate third party Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System components.
- Enhancements to the ADS-B validation Test bed for the EUROCONTROL CASCADE Programme.
- Support to SESAR Validation trials.
- Radar Skills Trainer development and support activities.
- Support and development EUROCONTROL STORIA Analysis Tool for use by EUROCONTROL and its clients.
- Support and development the Ground Tool Components of the EUROCONTROL ESCAPE platform.
Mike Ballone, Director, said: "We are absolutely delighted that EUROCONTROL value Graffica’s offering, and have selected us over stiff competition. We look forward to supporting a number of important projects and exciting SESAR initiatives in the coming years, and we’ll continue to make every effort to provide the very best expertise and value to EUROCONTROL and its stakeholders."