Are you looking for a Technical Project Manager role where you will:
- Get to work as part of an agile software team
- Be responsible for delivering a range of cutting edge software projects
- Work within an open plan, inclusive and fun software environment
Working for Graffica you will be working with fellow professionals developing your Project Management expertise and experience, while also building a deep understanding of how Air Traffic Management and the Railways work. You will also have the prospect of occasional travel to our customers’ sites across the UK and Europe.
As a successful Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the projects on-time, within budget and compliant with customers’ requirements.
- The required client and company standards for Quality, Safety, Software Development and Configuration are met.
- Overall achievement of personal, team and company goals and targets.
As a successful Project Manager you should be experienced in:
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Delivery of enterprise level schedules
It would be beneficial if as a Software Project Manager you have experience:
- Technical background particularly in Java or web based technologies
- Full development lifecycle project management
- Project management methodologies such as Prince2, PMP, Agile/Scrum/Kanban or similar
- Business Development activities including writing bid and proposals
You should be:
- Excellent communicator for technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Flexible against a changing technical environment