Graffica offers the HERMES platform to examine potential solutions for rail operations.
HERMES provides a unique insight into performance both from the perspective of the conventional infrastructure (signals, points and stations) and from the human behavioural viewpoint, recognising that driver and passenger behaviour and signaller decision-making can all affect the efficiency of the rail operation.
Graffica is able to tailor HERMES to meet your specific needs, which enables you to evaluate different solutions and to enhance your decision making process.
The key benefits of HERMES are:
- Provides a core platform to provide a high-fidelity simulation of railway operations;
- Provides a flexible platform architecture to enable and support new concepts;
- Reproduces the characteristics of train operation of heavy railway or metro line networks;
- Accurately negotiates the operational mechanisms behind the aspects of railway signalling;
- Models ATO (with or without ETCS), ERTMS Levels 1, 2 and 3;
- Timetable development and validation;
- Predicts potential conflicts between train services at junctions or along track;
- Simulates the actions and models the behaviour of the driver;
- Provides support for accurate and detailed mapping of rail infrastructure.